Well 2012 has brought us all brilliant ups and shitty downs.
I entered it on a high from being merry with friends.
- I found out that playing bingo whilst drunk is defiantly NOT a good idea.
- Me and Dan finally saw Panic! At The Disco which was amazing. Remember to put the sound on when video recording.
- The Avengers trailer came out. Beyond EXCITED!
- Saw one of my best friends band play at the 02 Academy.
- My obsession with PostSecret began.
- My first ever time on the Karaoke.
(March was a boring month)
- Finally seen The Hunger Games.
- Bought my Leeds Festival tickets.
- ENROLLED AT UNIVERSITY!
- Got on a train by myself for the first time ever.
- THE AVENGERS! HOLY CRAP.
- Charley crawled!
- Watched the best song ever to win Eurovision.
- Discovered my love for Jack Daniels.
(June was a boring month)
- Rediscovered my love for The Slug and Lettuce.
- My love for Andrew Garfield grew more! Spiderman <3
- Had a girly weekend in York.
- Saw the Olympic football at St James Park.
- FINALLY WENT TO LEEDS FESTIVAL.
- Got a new phone. (About time)
- Saw Cool Runnings for the first time.
- Finally started university.
- Got my first proper job at Simply Be!
- Charley said Shell :D
- Found the love of my life Miranda Hart.
- No longer a teenager.
(October was a boring month)
- Became a red head.
- Charley turned 1!
- Twilight era ended :'(
- Started my nursery placement.
- Officially became petrified of black ice.
- Had my first Kidney infection.
- Me and Naomi made our own song about men and coffee.
- Had a first hand experience in hospital - hello comatose alcoholic.
- The Hobbit was beyond amazing.
I had a brilliant Christmas and New Year surrounded by family and friends I hope you did too.
May 2013 bring you joy and happiness.
All the best,