Well this past week has been amazing.
1. As most of you know I started University.
2. I've finally made new friends!!
3. I had another job interview :D
1. I was so nervous travelling to uni, my stomach was uneasy. First day of high school, all over again. Though I need'nt have worried, my lecturer is so down to earth and funny. I'm in a class of 19 girls, no boys (slightly dissapointed by that), our class has a variety of ages which is great.
2. When I went to reception to find which class I was in, I over heard a girl infront asking for the same class so I introduced myself and we spent the whole day together.
3. On Saturday, I had a job for Simply Be. It has to be one of the best interviews I've had everyone was so down to earth and the tasks were fun, one of which was to create an outfit.
What I wore to the interview:
Red Dress: Ex-Catalogue Shop (Also bought one in black.) £3.50
Floral Shawl: Dorothy Perkins I think it was £10-£15
I normally wear a nice top and my black jeans, but I wanted this job. So after an hour or two deciding on what to wear I went for my red dress and black floral shawl. I changed the buttons on the dress as I personally thought they were hideous. I love this dress, it excuentates my chest and draws in my hips which are huge! Unfortunatley, I'm not exaggerating.
As I can't walk in heels and my pumps look so tatty I decided to put my new boots on which suprisingly went.
Bronx Boots: Scorpio £65.
This way my whole outfit looked smart and bussiness like with a hint of casual.
Also this week I re-created an outfit I wore at Leeds Fest, I need to go back next year. It was lovely and hot I'm liking our Autum so far.
Army Jacket: Dad, Royal Engineers.
Foo Fighter's top: £20 Leeds Festival.
Denim Shorts: Primark. I can't remember the price bought them years ago.
AS I'VE BEEN WRITING THIS POST I GOT A PHONE CALL.
PRIVATE NUMBER, I HESITATE.
I GOT THE SIMPLY BE JOB, 14 HOURS AS A STYLE CONSULTANT!!!
AND MY FRIENDS JUST PHONED AND WE'RE GOING TO FRESHERS TONIGHT!!
MUCHOS LOVE SWEETIES!