Saturday 21 July 2012

Priscilla Ahn

Hey, sweeties.
Every time I'm on my laptop I find myself spending time watching utter crap on Youtube that I can't get back. Then very rarely I come across a song that I can close my eyes and dream to, corny but true. Priscilla Ahn is this for me.

                                 

"Makes me sad how artists like her don't get more recognition for their amazing talent, while Nicki Minaj has a number 1 with 'Stupid Hoe'. Seriously makes no sense." 

                                  
Another comment I quite like. 
"I kind of wish Priscilla Ahn was a big popular person, but I like how she's not very well known. Like a secret treasure only a few people deserve."

                                  
                                                                             
Hope you enjoy her as much as I do.

 M! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment