Tuesday 27 March 2012

Apricot Punch

Hey sweeties!
Another glorious day of sunshine today.
I felt I needed to be productive, so I printed of a whole bunch of CV's and headed to town. 
Whilst there buying a few bits and bobs!

                                      

Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hrs.
I've been wearing eye shadow a lot more recently and when I popped into Boots there was a stand with these on. I chose 'On and on Bronze' as my eyes are blue so this colour will compliment them best. I'm really glad that I've bought it! Its really easy to apply and lasts for ages.
Well worth £4.99!!



Aztec skirt off my wish list.
From New Look for £12.99!


Rimmel London I <3 Fruities!
Apricot Punch.
I added the glitter :D
I do love this. As soon you open the bottle the smell of Apricots hits you, so lovely.
£2.99
I can't stop smelling my nails :)

A bientรดt!
Meesh xo



12 comments:

  1. You got the skirt :) Well jealous. You have to do a outfit post with it!
    I really wanna try some of the colour tattoos!

    http://phatfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I will soon just trying to find something that'll go with it other than white, black and orange. I want to get every colour now :D
      xo

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous dress :) and you've just made me want that skirt!
    Thanks for following lovely, following back! X x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, get it perfect for this weather :D
      Your welcome, thank you too!
      xo

      Delete
  3. I love on and on bronze, it is my favourite :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am absolutely loving the aztec skirt! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The skirt is really cute and the nail color is very pretty! :] I'll definitely check out the nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, you totally should!
    xo

    ReplyDelete