Sunday 29 April 2012

York!


Hello!
I've had such a great week!
Wednesday I travelled down to York to stay with Kate for the night. We watched the Hulk, Thor and Captain America which of course was preparation for The Avengers. Ahh!! On the Wednesday night we went to York drinking. It was AMAZING! We went to two bars Reflex and Mansion. Reflex was awesome its mainly 80's and 90's songs that get played which is just the best. They have a revolving dance floor and a bucking bronco! 
Half way into the night Mysterious Girl by Peter Andre came on and all the boys on the revolving bit whipped off their tops, its fair to say my jaw pretty much dropped we didn't know where to look. Me and Ashleigh just stood watching half naked men spin round :P Then later on still in Reflex the Baywatch theme tune came and the boys once again whipped off their tops and started to do press ups until the bouncers told them to stop spoil sporters :'( Next we moved on to Mansion Jack was pretty much drunk by this time which was hilarious. We didn't really spend that much time there but the bar men were rude. 
    


See how defined their back muscles are :P
 Oh and if you look to the top there was this girl who unzipped her dress and joined in!

Thursday WE WENT TO SEE THE AVENGERS! IT WAS BEYOND AMAZING BEST MOVIE EVER!
CHRIS EVANS, CHRIS HEMSWORTH WITH ROBERT DOWNEY JR AND SCARLETT JOHANSSON (Of course there is more actors and actresses in the film but they aren't as drop dead gorgeous as the ones mentioned.) 
IT WAS AMAZING SO FUNNY AND UNPREDICTABLE.

Friday I baby sat Charley again she is getting so big and her first tooth is coming through!

How cute are taxi drivers I know they want a tip but still?!
 On the way to the train station my driver was an older guy he was saying that I'd interrupted his breakfast which I jokingly apologised for as it was a bacon sandwich (I'd be furious if anyone stopped me from tucking into bacon it is magical like the holy grail).  Then getting to Kates house the driver was lovely he was asking if I was hitting town that night telling me where to go and that I got out, the first thing I said to Kate 'How hot was he?' which she laughed at, which I hope he never heard :) 
On the way back to Newcastle the driver talked about the rain it was really heavy, then we heard about Andres Breivik's trial on the radio which he proceeded to say that if he ruled England he'd castrate paedophiles and make the swallow their own testicles. How lovely :S


A bientôt!
Meesh xo

4 comments:

  1. lol at all the guys taking their shirts off, and that baby is sooo adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I didn't know where to look :P Isn't she just :D
      xo

      Delete
  2. Hahaha this post made me laugh so hard! Those bars sound amazing, honestly more men really should do impromptu strips more often I reckon! Eeee I loved Avengers so much but the funny thing is, I've never seen any of the movies that it stemmed from so I am going to watch those and then watch The Avengers again lol! :-) P.S I totally thought I was following you but apparently I wasn't so I refollowed you haha xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad :D They defiantly should, I'd be out every night! Oh my you have to watch them. When watching Captain America be sure to have a cold towel near by :P Haha, thanks. I really appreciate it!
      xo

      Delete